Here’s what a few minutes ago Irina Gracheva wrote on his page on Facebook:
Right now the race starts La 34ème édition du Mini-Fastnet!
The race starts with a brisk galfvind, the backstay 20 to 25 knots, we cross the English channel and close-hauled we get to the Fastnet lighthouse on June 18.
Then we should expect throwing in search of the wind, and on June 19-20 will receive steady feedback racing sunset on the backstay and power jibe.
Intense beginning with the promotion directly by generalka, interesting strategies in the middle and a nice end with moderate winds.
For Russia in the race are two teams:
– in serial fleet command Irina Gracheva Racing Mini-Transat 2019, Board No. 579, project MANUARD Tip-Top. Irina Gracheva Konstantin and Grenada team
in proto-fleet team Fedor Druzhinin Mini-Transat 2019, the Board №759, project MANUARD. Fyodor Druzhinin (Fedor Druzhinin) and Alexander Rachevsky (Alex Racheuski)
About the race:
– Organizer: Winches Club
– Race Director: Denis HUGUES
Web site: http://minifastnet.winchesclub.org/en/
– The maximum number of participants: 84
– Date and time of start: 16/06/2019 – 09h30
– Category class: B
International category: 2
– Number of crew members: two
– Distance: 600 miles
– Coefficient ranking: 2
– The announcement of the results: 25/06/2019
Support us, follow our promotion!
Follow the race: http://yb.tl/minifastnet2018