This is dedicated to the press conference which will be held June 4 at 14.00 in the media center of Saint-Petersburg Government (Zvenigorodskaya street, D. 22).
In 2019, the Northern capital for the first time will host the world championship in sailing in the class RS:X (Windsurfing) championship. In addition, there will be one of the largest yacht festivals in Russia “Baltic yacht week” stage of the European sailing Champions League, Saint-Petersburg sailing week, the National sailing League regatta Nord Stream Race and other competitions.
During the press conference, the speakers talk in more detail about the key events of the upcoming season, current yachting infrastructure projects, and on priorities of industry development and the problems of achieving them.
Among them: development of the St. Petersburg yacht clubs, the development of marine tourism, youth sailing and high performance sport, attracting investors to the industry, and the decision of the conflict of interests of business and sports.
The speakers at the press conference:
– The representative of Committee on physical culture and sports;
– Sergey Alekseev, President of Saint-Petersburg sailing Union, the Chairman of the Presidium of the Russian yachting Federation;
– Vladimir Liubomirov,Commodore of Yacht club of Saint Petersburg, Vice-President of Saint-Petersburg sailing Union;
– Diana Krutskikh, head coach of St. Petersburg’s sailing;
– Nikita Diamonds, member of the Board of captains of the St. Petersburg River yacht club of trade unions, member of the Presidium of the St.-Petersburg sailing Union.