Leonardo da Vinci is one of the most iconic figures of the Italian Renaissance. Artist, engineer and scientist, the scholar, the man is talented in everything from sculpture and architecture to music, anatomy and paleontology, he spent about 20 years in Milan, leaving his mark in many fields of culture.
Carlton Baglioni Hotel, Milan offers to sign up for an exciting tour that takes you in the time of Duke Ludovico Sforza. Examine one of the most famous works of Leonardo, the famous wall painting of the last supper and Pinacoteca Ambrosiana. This is one of the most unusual museums in Italy. Here, in addition to countless masterpieces of talented artists from Titian to Caravaggio, there is also a portrait of the musician and the Atlantic Codex is a manuscript written in da Vinci. In addition, you will be able to visit other places associated with the Italian artist: Atellani apartments, a Museum and a private house, where there was a vineyard Leonardo da Vinci national Museum of science and technology Leonardo da Vinci.
The offer includes:
- 3-hour guided tour, including a visit to the last supper of Leonardo and the gallery of the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- Atellani apartments and vineyard Leonardo da Vinci
- Tickets to the exhibition Leonardo da Vinci Parade
- Offer valid only when booking the hotel
- Number of tickets for the last supper are limited, so advance booking is required
Price for two:
From 440 € (VAT included)