February 11, 2019
Petersburgers on a pedestal!
As the St. Petersburg Sailing Union reports, the WISSA 2019 World Winter Sailing Championships on the lake of Winnebago ended in the United States.
The competitions were held in three classes – snowkiting, winter windsurfing and wings. The results of St. Petersburg athletes:
– Andrey Balyakin – 1st place among the masters (athletes over 35 years old) and 3rd place in the overall standings in the course-flight discipline (snowkiting)
– Maria Ryzhankova – 1st place among women in the course-flight discipline (snowkiting)
– Elena Radionova – 1st place among women in the discipline short track slalom (winter windsurfing)
– Grigory Mikhalev – 1st place among juniors and 4th place in the overall course-course discipline (winter windsurfing)
– Sergey Samushin – 5th place in the overall standings in the course-flight discipline (snowkiting)
Full competition results here: http://wissa2019.com/uncategorized/wissa-2019-race-re ..
Congratulations to the athletes with excellent results!
262 February 11, 2019 # 8788