Nominees are determined!
In Moscow, a meeting of the jury members of the 11th National Prize “Yachtsman of the Year” was held. They reviewed the applications received by the YACHT Russia magazine and, based on the results of the voting, a short list of nominees for victory in each of 9 nominations was determined.
But before – about who this time joined the jury. As always, these are reputable yachtsmen of Russia and employees of the editorial board of YACHT Russia magazine.
Senators Vasily Yuryevich – chairman of the jury, acting yachtsman, publisher of Yacht Russia magazine. Master of sports of international class.
Grokhovsky Arthur Donatovich – laureate of the "Yachtsman of the Year" award in the nomination "The best coverage of sailing competitions" (2009). Since 2012 – chief editor of YACHT Russia magazine.
Krotova Svetlana Nikolaevna – ex-champion of the USSR, honored trainer of the USSR, "Excellent student of physical education and sports", laureate of the prize "Yachtsman of the Year" in the nomination "Coach of the Year" (2013). Master of Sport.
Litau Nikolai Andreevich – holder of the Order of Courage, laureate of medals “Blue Water” (USA) and “For the Art of Navigation” (England), as well as Tilman Medals (England) and Fastnet Award (Ireland). Laureate of the Yachtsman of the Year Award in the nomination Best Long-Range Sports Campaign (2013). Honored Master of Sports.
Pilchin Valery Yurievich – President of the Sailing Federation of the Moscow Region. Master of sports of international class.
Senators Mikhail Yuryevich – current yachtsman, founder of the regatta “Bank Cup”, laureate of the prize “Yachtsman of the Year” in the nomination “Best Organizer of Competitions” (2011). Master of sports of international class.
Fedorova Natalya Borisovna – director of the Krestovsky Ostrov children's sailing school, head coach of the Russian national sailing team at the 2016 Olympics, regatta organizer, laureate of the Yachtsman of the Year award in the nominations for Best Organizer of the Competitions (2009, 2014) and Team of the Year "(2016).
Shayduko Georgy Ivanovich – current yachtsman, silver medalist of the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta in the Soling class, champion of the world, Europe, the USSR and Russia, winner of the Yachtsman of the Year award in the nomination For Contribution to the Development of Sailing (2017). Honored Master of Sports.
Now that you have met the members of the jury, it's time to talk about their decisions. As already mentioned, according to the results of the voting, a short list of nominees was determined. Here is the list.
Yachtsman of the Year:
– Denis Taradin. It was No. 1 in the world ranking of kiteboarders from January 1 to September 30 of this year. Champion of Asia and Russia. He took third place in the relay at the World Cup. Bronze medalist of the US Championship.
– Dmitry Samokhin. In 2019, he won the Champions Champions race held in San Remo as part of the anniversary regatta in honor of the 90th anniversary of the Dragon class. Won the Marblehead Cup. First place at the Hans Detmar Wagner Cup on Lake Garda and first place at the German Grand Prix.
– Sergey Komissarov. Bronze medalist of the World Championship, European Championship, Universiade. Multiple champion of Russia in the Laser Standard class. In 2019, he won a license for Russia to participate in the Olympic Games in Tokyo.
Yachtsman of the Year:
– Valeria Garashchenko. She became the first at the European Snowkiting Championship. Gold medalist of the European Championship in kiteboarding among juniors and silver medalist of the European Championship in team classification. She was second at the kiteboarding world championship among athletes under 19 years old.
– Alexander Lukoyanov. In 2018, she became the champion of Russia in the Optimist class. Winner of the championship of Russia in the class Europe. In 2019, she won the championship of Russia, in the European Cup and at the European Championship among athletes under 16 in the Laser 4.7 class. Bronze medalist of the European Championship among athletes under 17 years in the Laser Radial class.
– Yana Reznikova. Bronze medalist of the World and European Championships as well as the Youth Olympic Games in the Techno 293 windsurfing class. After moving to the RS: X windsurfer, she became the second at the World Sailing Championship in Poland, and then won gold at the World Championships in this class among juniors. Having won the national championship, she was selected to the main team of Russia.
Trainer of the Year:
– Roman Shumsky. From 1975 to the present day he has been working as a children's trainer at the Navy CSK. He trained more than 20 masters of sports and more than 20 masters of sports of international class, winners and winners of competitions of the highest rank.
– Sergey Vanin. Coaching began in 1980. Prepared 65 masters of sports. At present, he is the head coach of the Moscow region national team. Works at the Center for Olympic Sports of the Moscow Region.
– Alexey Chibizov. The coach of the strongest Russian kiters Denis Taradin and Valeria Garashchenko, burst into the elite of a new kind of Olympic program.
For the promotion of the sail:
– Andrey Sharkov. He has accounted for hundreds of publications on social networks, as well as the organization of the issue of the Byl magazine, the publication of the Russian Cruising Club, whose president Andrei Sharkov is.
– Maxim Sputai. The creator of the online community “From hand to hand. Only for yachts ”, designed for both professional yachtsmen and beginners. He is also the founder and ideological inspirer of the unique “Yacht Radio” for Russia, uniting all those who love sailing.
– Larisa Larionova. In 2019, she celebrated 50 years of her work as a photo artist. Laureate of numerous photo contests, judge of the republican category since 1974, teacher of the highest category.
Best long-distance sports trip:
– Yacht “Daughter of the wind”, captain Victor Yazykov. Safely completed the round-the-clock non-stop solo voyage under the slogan "Golden Age of Russia", during which the yachtsman turned 69 years old. It was 6 months and one day at sea, and the yacht built by him with his own hands does not have an autopilot, and this is a matter of principle!
– Yacht Lady Mary, captain Andrei Klochkov. During the family round-the-world voyage, the Travely Family team, and this is Andrey and Marina Klochkov, their daughters Anastasia and Lada, have already crossed the oceans, visited the southern islands, at Cape Horn and the coast of Antarctica. Marina tells about their adventures by the headman on her blog.
– Yacht Inspiration II, captain Vladimir Marataev. In August 2019, he returned to Kaliningrad from a circumnavigation that lasted three years. A very small part of this long journey, Vladimir walked with a partner, but the Pacific and Indian Oceans, part of the Atlantic, the Mediterranean, Red and Baltic Seas passed alone.
The best organizer of sailing competitions:
– "The strength of the wind." The Village festival-regatta organized by The Power of the Wind gathered nearly 10 thousand spectators, and 30 participating teams competed in the Power of the Wind Cup.
– Yuri Kryuchenkov. The organizer of the championships and championships of Russia in sailing. One of those who revived the Russian match flight. He was the leader in creating the Komatek yacht club, of which he is the general director. Largely thanks to Kryuchenkov, Yekaterinburg is now known for its regattas not only in Russia but also in the world.
– Moscow Bar Association “Yulova and Partners”. Over the five years of the existence of the project “Regatta Cup of Lawyers”, created by Elena Yulova in order to popularize sailing in the Russian legal community, 20 regattas were held. Only in 2019 there were four of them, and 120 lawyers and lawyers from all over Russia took part in them.
For contribution to the development of sailing:
– Sergey Moskovtsev. In 2000, he formed the Russian Paralympic team, becoming its head coach. Now he is engaged in the organization and construction of the Paralympic Sailing Center. From 2012 to the present – Executive Director of the Moscow Sailing Federation.
– Yuri Sitnikov. As the head of the Ricochet Design Bureau, he developed and embodied in the series many designs of sailing yachts of the Ricochet type. His "Ricochet-Micro" spread across the country in the amount of several thousand buildings.
– Vasily Kravchenko. Creator of the Russian Finn class association. Moreover, it develops all class associations in Russia. Founder of the Student Sailing League. He founded the portal Sailing.org.
For loyalty to the sail:
– Valery Zakovorotny. Multiple medalist of the USSR championships in the Finn class. Representative of Vladivostok. Honored trainer of the USSR. He is still training athletes.
– Dmitry Lublinsky. Sailing experience – 72 years! The oldest yachtsman in St. Petersburg. Since 1982, a member of the Council of Captains of the River Yacht Club, which he and his comrades managed to save from destruction.
– Sergey Borodinov. Member of the World and European Championships, as well as the Olympic Games. Winner of the World Cup in the Flying Dutchman class. Member of the legendary Fazisi team.
Sailing Team of the Year:
– SCORPIOS. Owner and skipper – Dmitry Rybolovlev. In the fall of 2019, the team became the world champion in the ClubSwan 50 yacht class.
– "LEVIAFAN." Skipper – Maxim Sheremetev, team leaders – Vadim Yakhinson, Maxim Titarenko and Mikhail Sheremetev. In 2019, the team won the Nord Stream Race.
– ROSSKO. Skipper – Timothy Zhbankov. This year the team became the second in the most massive IRC 6 division of the Rolex Middle Sea Race regatta, only 4 seconds behind the winner.
Recall that the winners of the 11th National Award “Yachtsman of the Year” will be announced at a ceremony on November 28 at the Moscow State Musical Theater of Folklore “Russian Song” (Olympic Avenue, 14).
774 Yesterday # 9677