List of Disney Cruise ships
Please be aware that if you board the ship early you will need to carry this with you until your room is ready.
- Airline E Ticket for everyone
- Cash or Travelers Checks- Bring small bills for tipping.
- Cell Phone- Don't forget to turn off or place in airline mode. Otherwise you can have a large phone bill when you return from your cruise. You might want to check before cruising with your phone company to see if they have an international or at sea plan if you need to use the phone.
- Credit Cards- Be sure to make copies of them front and back before you leave. Leave a copy with relatives in the event they are lost or stolen. Also bring a list of the contact phone numbers for your credit cards.
- Cruise Documents-You can fill out the paperwork online to check in but be sure to bring the signature page with you.
- Dramamine or Bonine for motion sickness
- Eyeglasses or contacts
- Important telephone numbers/email addresses
- Jewelry/Valuables- Try to bring as few valuables as possible. Don't pack anything valuable in your luggage!
- Passport, Birth Certificate, License- Make copies of these documents also. Bring copies and store them in a separate place in case you lose the originals.
- Spare Set of casual clothing- In case your luggage is delayed getting to your room.
- Sunscreen- Bring plenty. You will need it.
- Swimsuit- You can wear it under your clothes so you can go swimming while waiting for your room to be ready.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste for everyone
You might also like
The Force Awakens Star Wars Holiday Music Greetings Card
What is there to do on a Disney cruise ship.
For kids and teens, there are fun kids clubs and teen lofts, (supervised by Disney employees), there are 3 pools and 2 water slides, there are two or three movie theaters, and there are arcades. For babies ages 3 months to 3 years, there is a nursery or two. For adults, there is a special pool and hot tub for adults only, adults only spas, and adults only clubs, bars, and pubs. Also, there are fitness programs with personal trainers! There are tons of family activities aboard the ship! There is a live show every night. Also, there are pools, movie theaters, (of course) restaurants that…
What are the names of the Disney cruise ships.
The first was the Disney Magic, second was the Wonder, third was the Dream and the fourth, ( Fantasy ) will be coming in March, Well, it will be christened March 1st. So far, it's already on it's way for New York :)