Australian cruise ships
Your choice of Australian ports is as grand as the continent itself. Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge for a breathtaking bird’s-eye view of the Sydney Opera House. Trek through one of the world’s last temperate rainforests in Tasmania, sample award-winning wine in Margaret River and snorkel in the crystalline waters of the Great Barrier Reef or ride camelback on a beach in Broome.
Photo: The jewel of Sydney Harbour, the Sydney Opera House
New Zealand Cruises
Marvel at the spectacular scenery of Fiordland National Park, voted one of the 7 Cruise World Wonders by Condé Nast Traveler. Immerse yourself in Māori culture, see glowworms twinkle in underground caves outside Auckland, stroll the famed Art Deco city of Napier, and peek into moviemaking magic with The Lord of the Rings tour in Wellington.
Photo: A bird’s-eye view of Fiordland National Park
The wonders of Australia and New Zealand are like no other! From iconic Sydney to the coastal beauty of Brisbane, the rich culture of Melbourne, the famed wine country of Perth (Fremantle) and Auckland, the land of the Māori – each city possesses a vibrant spirit and a unique personality worth discovering.
Photo: Immerse yourself in local culture
SOAK IN LOCAL FLAVORS AND REVEL IN RICH TRADITIONS
Princess® brings the joy of discovery on board. Experience the sights, sounds and flavors of Australia & New Zealand. Learn a traditional Māori war dance, indulge in authentic Kiwi cuisine, and sip fine wines and spirits from each region.
Food & Beverage
- Enjoy delicious new culinary experiences created exclusively for Princess by Australian-born-icon Chef Curtis Stone, award-winning restaurateur, best-selling author and television personality. And discover SHARE, a new restaurant by Chef Stone dedicated to connecting with others, available on select ships.
- Our newly dedicated Whiskey Bar features more than 60 of the world’s most flavorful whiskies, bourbons, malts and ryes, hailing from Scotland’s windswept Isle of Skye to the northern coastline of Tasmania.
Photo: Award-winning Chef Curtis Stone
ActivitiesDay or night, you'll discover unique experiences that give you a new perspective on the region.
- Watch feature films with a local twist – such as The Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Piano – on deck at our Movies Under the Stars® outdoor theater.
- Join the performers as you learn the legend of the haka, an ancient Māori war dance.
- Celebrate Matariki, a Māori festival marking the start of the Māori New Year, with ceremonial offerings and homage to whakapapa (ancestors), and revel in exciting on-deck parties during our “Festivals of the World” celebration.
Photo: Experience Māori culture on board with our Matariki Festival
Princess Cruises offers a vast array of award-winning excursions, including several Discovery™ and Animal Planet™ Recommended and Exclusive tours that provide unique experiences you’ll never forget, such as snorkeling in the turquoise waters of the Great Barrier Reef or bushwalking in the Blue Mountains.
You might also like
Travel Packing Cubes Set - 4 Mesh Luggage Organizers and Shoe Bag Accessory
Wallmonkeys WM126549 Hmas Ballarat of the Royal Australian Navy Cruises alongside Us Navy Ships Peel and Stick Wall Decals (24 in W x 16 in H)
HMAS Ballarat of the Royal Australian Navy Cruises Alongside US Navy Ships Photographic Poster Print by Stocktrek Images, 18x24
Home (Poster Revolution)
How do i get a massage therapist job on an Australian cruise ship? | Yahoo Answers
Most of the spa workers for the major cruise lines are hired through recruiting agencies like these:
Days are long and you'll share a cabin with 2 or 3 roommates. You sign a contact for 5-8 months. But you housing, food and medical insurance are taken care of. And most importantly, beer is a $1 at the crew bar!