Enjoy the views of Tuscany with its capital of Florence from a bird’s flight, having made a helicopter tour.
Gorgeous Florence, city of art and Renaissance, the dome of Brunelleschi, Cathedral of Santa Mariadel Fiore and the area of the city to open a whole different perspective, and the wavy hills of the Chianti in the green heart of Tuscany will impress. After landing, you will go on a tour to the medieval town of San Gimignano, in the historical cellars of the Torciano and Villa Cusona. At the end of the day, you will have the unique opportunity to sample the fine wines that are sure to enrich your Italian dining experience.
- Transportation from Firenze to Sesto Fiorentino (FI) and back (about 30 minutes each way)
- A helicopter tour of Florence (duration helicopter tours: approximately 1 hour there and 30 minutes back)
- Visit and Torciano San Gimignano (si), and tasting of fine wines, including 3 of the reserve from 1995, 1996 and 1997.
- Visit and Torciano San Gimignano (si), and tasting fine wines
Offer only applies if booking accommodation at the hotel. You must book the offer in advance (5 days before arrival).
Learn more about the Tuscan culinary tradition under the guidance of chef during a cooking class in Florence.
Enjoy cooking the most famous traditional Tuscan dishes in the restaurant Guelfi & Ghibellini Relais Santa Croce. Wear an apron with the hood and follow the instructions of the Maestro in the kitchen Niccolo de Rio, chef of the restaurant Guelfi & Ghibellini. Enjoy delicious meals made from fresh, natural ingredients, and discover the secrets of Tuscan dishes, prepared with simple but very tasty and unusual combinations. And in the end, treat yourself to an exquisite three-course dinner. Relais Santa Croce is a great place to magically spend time enjoying a lesson of Italian cuisine under the guidance of a real chef!
- A master class in the restaurant Guelfi & Ghibellini duration is about 2 hours (apron, hat and certificate of participation from the chef included in rate)
- The three-course dinner, including drinks
Offer only applies if booking accommodation at the hotel.
Visit the concert in Lajatico and listen to the unique voice of Andrea Bocelli live! In the heart of Tuscany, in the province of Pisa, every year on their native hills Andrea Bocelli concert is an unforgettable Maestro. In a stunning natural amphitheatre Teatro del Silenzio (Theatre of silence) is an Italian tenor will hold another concert event called Ali di libertà (freedom Wings) scheduled for 25 and 27 July 2019. Inspired by the famous song from the latest pop album Andrea Bocelli that has been affected by the five-hundredth anniversary of the death of Leonardo da Vinci, the show will be a tribute to freedom and desire to overcome borders. For an unforgettable holiday. Plan to attend one concert this summer, if you book accommodation on the date of the concert Bocelli at the Relais Santa Croce, in the heart of the Renaissance, and experience unforgettable holidays.
- Transfer service from Relais Santa Croce in Lajatico on the car (Mercedes). The journey takes about 1 hour 30 minutes
- Italian aperitif Ferrari Trento
The booking is limited to the date of the concert, which will take place on 25 and 27 July 2019.
The offer is valid only if accompanied by booking your stay at a hotel.