Spirit of elegance permeated the entire space where history becomes a precious frame for modern comfort and amenities. Unique interiors and architectural forms reflect the days when Dostoevsky, Tchaikovsky and Strauss were frequent visitors here. The hotel has 265 rooms, decorated in a classic style using the latest technology. On the historic floor of the hotel, there are 10 unique luxury apartments, among which apartments of “Faberge”, “Pavarotti”, “Novels” and others.
The presidential wing at the Belmond Grand Hotel Europe, consisting of the largest in the city Presidential suites and five suites, designed in the style of Russian avant-garde.
From the variety rooms suites it has always been the most popular among the famous guests. To meet the growing demands of discerning guests, it was decided on the conversion of 19 rooms of the South wing of the famous historic six floor ultra modern luxurious apartments. This task masterfully handled the new York architecture firm Adam Tihany is a recognized expert in the field of innovative interior luxury in the hospitality sector. Among the latest projects of the Bureau — The One & Only Cape Town Resort, Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas, The Westin Chosun in Seoul and the Oro restaurant at Belmond Hotel Cipriani in Venice.
The idea of the design of the new suites in the style of Russian avant-garde belongs to Mr. Tihany. In styling the interiors to read the hand of the great masters of this colourful art direction that made Russia the leader of world art in the early twentieth century: Malevich, Kandinsky, Archipenko, Rodchenko, Lissitzky. Their names and called the apartment.
“Selecting this theme to create a new state of the art to equip the luxury apartments, we not only support the link of times and pay tribute to the great historical heritage, accumulated by the legendary hotel, but also continue to offer better conditions for accommodation of guests in accordance with the requirements of the XXI century”, — commented General Director of Belmond Grand Hotel Europe Sepca Jansen.
The presidential Suite is 350 square meters. Lavish planning allowed to place a study with library, two bedrooms with two bathrooms, gym, sauna. For visitors there is a spacious living and dining room for ten people and equipped with the latest fashion kitchen, lounge-bar, with stunning views stretching into the distance along Nevsky prospect and a music room with an antique piano and the firm of Carl Schroeder. A separate room for the Suite. A special piquancy to the decor of the Presidential Suite-the apartment give details in the style of chinoiserie.
Butler service Belmond Grand Hotel Europe will complement the comfort of the Presidential suites services included in the room rate:
- packing and unpacking of Luggage
- dry cleaning of a suit or other garment by choice once per visit
- serving morning coffee upon request
- provision of laptop, Fax and printer
- bathroom accessories Joe Malone
- the provision of a humidifier
- one morning newspaper the daily selection
- collection of pillows “Sweet dreams”
- entrance tickets to the Russian Museum on request
- service dinner for 10 people in dining room waiter, sommelier and bartender in the private lounge
In addition, if you are traveling with children, then each child received a gift of a plush pet and an invitation to a cake or ice cream in the café Mezzanine.
It also provides the ability to separately (surcharge), offers unique services from our Concierge, members of the international Association LeClefsd’Or, for example:
- to purchase tickets to any performance in the private box of the hotel at the Mikhailovsky theatre
- to get into the Royal box at the Mariinsky and Mikhailovsky theaters, get tickets to all the premieres, the opportunity to personally congratulate the artists of the theater
- exclusive tours with curators of the museums — Hermitage, Russian Museum and others, backstage tours of museums, theaters, costume shops
- tours in special storage rooms of museums, the national library of Russia
- an exclusive tour from the authors of monographs on the history of the city
- the author’s excursion to Kronstadt with experienced sea captain
- give the midday volley from the cannon of the fortress
- to organize a chamber concert in the Presidential Suite
- individual master classes with a sommelier or chocolatiers AZIA hotel
What do you think?