May 21, 2020 Sanlorenzo wants to buy Perini Navi According to the reputable site https://robbreport.com, rumors about the upcoming merger of the two largest yacht builders – Sanlorenzo and Perini Navi are getting louder in Italy.
As reported by a reputable website https://robbreport.com in Italy, the louder the rumors of the impending merger of two major yacht builders – Perini Navi and Sanlorenzo. The company Perini Navi, known for its sailing superyacht – such, for example, as a 95-metre Maltese Falcon – is experiencing significant financial difficulties. Despite this, the company continues the construction of seven sailing ships with a total value of 160 million euros. As for Sanlorenzo, specializing in the construction of luxury motor Read more
At the end of May, at a press conference in the Milan Design Museum La Triennale, the Sanlorenzo shipyard announced the creation of two new models: SL96 Asymmetric and SD96. But if the official premiere of the first is only scheduled for January 2020 at boot Düsseldorf, then we will see the second soon: it will debut in September at the Cannes Yachting Festival. SANLORENZO. SD SERIES SD series yachts are models with a three-dimensional transitional hull made of composite Read more
At the jubilee, the 50th in a row, the boat show in Dusseldorf (Germany) Sanlorenzo brought a unique 27-metre yacht-crossover SX88, which combine the best features of flybridge boats and the Explorer compact size. Externally SX88 fiberglass with a carbon fiber add-in is absolutely nothing like any previous Sanlorenzo. The exterior was created in the Bureau of Officina Italiana Design. Design can be described as innovative because of, for example, a completely open transom, allowing you to store on Board Read more
The Chairman of the Board of Directors and CEO of Sanlorenzo , Massimo Perotti (Massimo Perotti) repurchased shares, which in recent years actively purchased by third party companies. Thus, holding Family Life, owned by Perotti and his two sons, now owns 96% of the shares. The remaining 4% — for the guidance of Sanlorenzo. “We were able to complete this operation for the restructuring of capital, because it is completely out of the economic crisis and are reaping the fruits Read more
Italian shipyard for superyacht Sanlorenzo launches “Academy Sanlorezo” — a series of specialized educational courses on shipbuilding for young people. The project is created in cooperation with the Italian educational center CISITA with the support of Confindustria La Spezia and the administration of the region Liguria at various levels, including ports. Part of the funding of the Academy is provided at the expense of Liguria that the region passed into the European social Fund for 2014-2020. The first year course Read more