June 16, 2019
Here is what a few minutes ago, Irina Gracheva wrote on her Facebook page:
La 34ème édition du Mini-Fastnet race starts right now!
The race will begin with a brisk gulfwind, with a backstay of 20-25 knots, we will cross the English Channel, and with a complete windfall we will reach the Fastnet lighthouse on June 18th.
Further we are waiting for throwing in search of the wind, and on June 19-20 we will get a steady reverse richer calling at backstand and fordac.
Intensive start with the promotion right on the general, an interesting strategy in the middle, and a pleasant conclusion with moderate winds.
For Russia in the race are two teams:
– in the serial fleet, the Irina Gracheva Racing Mini-Transat 2019 team, board No. 579, project MANUARD Tip-Top. Irina Gracheva and Konstantin Grenada-team
– in the proto-fleet team Fedor Druzhinin Mini-Transat 2019, board number 759, project MANUARD. Fedor Druzhinin (Fedor Druzhinin) and Alexander Rachevsky (Alex Racheuski)
About the race:
– Organizer: Winches Club
– Race Director: Denis HUGUES
– Website: http://minifastnet.winchesclub.org/en/
– Maximum number of participants: 84
– Date and time of launch: 16/06/2019 – 09h30
– Class category: B
– International category: 2
– Number of crew members: two
– Distance: 600 miles
– Rating factor: 2
– Results Announcement: 06/25/2019
Cheer for us, follow our progress!
Follow the race: http://yb.tl/minifastnet2018
72 June 16, 2019 # 9135
What do you think?