Well, this day has come! After a few hours in the Moscow state musical theatre of folklore “Russian song” will begin the ceremony of the tenth anniversary of the National award “Sailor of the year”.
We decided to remind you who claim to rewards. Here’s the shortlist of nominees for the victory in each of 11 nominations.
The yachtsman of the year:
– Sergey Komissarov. Bronze medalist of the world championship, European Championships, Universiade in China in class “Laser standard”, participant of the Olympic games in Rio. Multiple champion of Russia;
– Vladimir Krutskikh. The double world champion Finn-masters. In the current year won the first European championship the Finn-masters. Raising a son who also shows good results in sail – including at the international level;
– Daniil Krutskikh. The youngest MSIC among the sailors of Russia, the winner of the championship of Europe in class “Laser standard” in the age group under 19 years bronze medallist in the overall ranking.
Yachtswoman of the year:
Elena Kalinina. The only Russian athlete showing outstanding results in international kiteboarding competitions. This year won silver medals at the world Championships in Aarhus, at the European Championships in warnemünde, on the stage of the world Cup in Weifang;
Alexander Lukoyanov. Despite her young age (13 years old), set a record in the Russian sailing – not just made in international and national Championships in four classes of yachts (“Optimist”, “Europe”, “Laser 4.7”, 29er), but also was the winner or prize-winner in three of them;
– John Reznikoff. After several years of Windsurfing became the bronze medalist of the world championship, European and Youth Olympic games.
Sailing team of the year:
Team Annapurna: Anatoly Loginov, Vadim Statsenko and Alexander Shalagin; Annapurna – the champion of Europe 2018 class “Dragon”. The owner and skipper of team Annapurna – Anatoly Loginov;
Team Tavatuy: Pavel Kuznetsov (tie), Eugene neougodnikov (tactics); team Tavatuy for the second consecutive year won the world championship gold in the Melges 32 class;
– The Team Of “Heroes”: Alexander Rytov, Vyacheslav Martynov. Igor, the winner of last year’s 600-mile race Rolex Middle Sea Race this year has achieved at this regatta, winning the Double Handed division. In addition, with his team of Russian Bogatyrs Rytov became the bronze medalist of the world championship in the Melges 20 class.
Referee of the year:
– Veniamin Gusev. Committee member of the racing rules and appeals ryf, member of the Subcommittee match racing, test instructor videoconferencing ryf. In 2018 worked for 18 regattas;
– Sergey Bodies. Honored master of sports, Honored coach of Russia. Last year as a judge worked for 34 regattas, in the present – no less! Three times was among the nominees for “Judge of the year”, but every time I left the second;
– Svetlana Mansurova. Secretary of the largest national competitions, and in a completely different kinds of sailing races, from Junior racing fleet racing to cruising, from minsporta Olympics Championships of Russia in a match race.
Coach of the year:
– Sergey Vanin. Experience of coaching experience of 38 years. During the work produced 65 masters of sports, winners and prize-winners of all-Union, all-Russian and international competitions. Currently – head coach of the Moscow region;
Tatiana Zhuravleva. For 2015-2018 gg raised the level of the national team of Moscow on Windsurfing to the bar where almost every athlete is a member of the national team and fighting for the leading positions in the international arena;
Roman Shumsky. Working in CSK of the Navy since 1975 has Trained more than 20 masters of sports and over 20 masters of sports of international class.
The best distant sports campaign:
– Daniil Gavrilov. Rusarc yacht Aurora under his command in 2018, made a long-distance sport cruise route St. Petersburg- Spitsbergen – Ilulissat (Western Greenland) – Murmansk – Victoria O. (Barents sea, 80 degrees. S. sh.) – Stavanger – Canary Islands – Cape Verde – Rio de Janeiro – Punta del este – Ushuaia-Antarctic Peninsula (from the sea Wadala to 66 deg. Yu.sh.) – Ushuaia – Punta del este – Rio De Janeiro and further to the North-Western tip of Greenland. The crew is entirely Russian;
– The crew, better known online as Travely-Family. Family team consisting of Andrey and Marina Klochkova, and their daughters Anastasia and Frets, travel around the world on the yacht Lady Mary (Nauticat 40 1988 construction), known throughout Russia sailing – thanks to the blog, which leads XO Marina;
Yacht “Akela”. For many years the students of “Makarovka” on the yacht “Akela” under the leadership of captain-coach Alexei Chegurov and senior assistant Anastasia Podobed are an incredible number of regattas on the Baltic sea and in European seas, getting great experience in the management of a sailing yacht and to participate in competitions, usually winning prizes.
Children’s sailing school of the year:
– Sailing club “Vodnik”. One of the oldest yacht clubs in Russia, which today continues the tradition on the development of young athletes;
– SBD “Sports school № 26”. The school, located on the North-West of Moscow, famous for its enthusiasm for sailing. In its territory for the second year is building, the new facilities still in operation, but the coaches and children in these difficult circumstances is not only not complain, but achieve great results! Proof – the success of Jana Reznikova;
– Sports school on sailing “Krestovsky island”. Created only a year ago, but became the best in the country according to shown results. At competitions of different level, the athletes of the school have won 55 gold, 54 silver and 38 bronze medals. More than 20 athletes of the school are part of the Olympic team of the country.
For contribution to the development of sailing:
– Sergey Dzhienbaev. The President of the Moscow sailing Federation. Ex-coach of Russia. Built a sailing shipyard in Taganrog. Develop national sailing shipbuilding. The owner and coach of the sailing school, sailing, kite surfing and Windsurfing in Anapa, which has produced more than 3,000 people;
– Andrey Kislov. 70 years of selfless service to the sail! Sailing started in 12 years (since 1948) in the Moscow yacht club DSO. Four-time medalist of the country. The President of FPS, 1976-1989 Soviet Union. Vice-President of the IYRU four convocations (1976-1990);
– Anatoly Kondakov. Co-founder of the regatta “the Bank Cup” is practically the only regatta on the Onega (and one of the largest in the North-West of the country). Regularly participates in organization “Pskov sailing regatta, Cup R. E. Alekseev”, a children’s sailing regatta “Cheerful wind” in the Strogino floodplain of Moscow. Its 70th anniversary was celebrated with creation of new project training yacht “Ruff”.
The best organizer of competitions:
– Vitaly Vladivostok. His brainchild – Yeisk Cup, the official championship of Russia on Windsurfing, which has been held since 1998. It is a kind of opening of the racing season in Russia: it attracts thousands of fans of active recreation from all regions of Russia;
Denis Kotlyarov. The initiator of carrying out of the Open Cup of St. Petersburg state University sailing – Russia’s only international student regatta, which brings together teams from different regions of the world in the fight for the honor of their universities;
– Andrew Poltanov. Since 2002, pursuing the most mass and democratic regatta with a change of crews “Who is Who” in the yacht class “Luch”. Every year, the regatta is expanding its geography, attracting new fans of sail where sailing is not enough known or virtually absent.
The best coverage of sailing events:
– Alexey Fats. Director of public relations of the Yacht club of Saint-Petersburg. Leads in the media active in promoting sailing. Its videos and programs on the channel “the Match!” all the more popular among the viewers;
– Andrew Kirsanov. Author interviews with famous sailors and publications about the stars of the world of sails, appearing regularly on the pages of Russian sailing magazines;
– Vladimir Snegirev. Journalist, writer, war correspondent. At present, — the correspondent “the Russian newspaper” in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe. Lights in the “WP” round-the-world race singles Golden Globe Race.
For loyalty to the sail:
– Anatoly Bolshakov. One of the most respected sailors of Russia. Yacht captain Anatoly began almost 40 years ago – in 1979. On account of his many glorious victories in the sailing competition, there are far scientific trips – for example, the expedition to the Kuril Islands. Even in retirement, founded the “Association of Russian sailors in Turkey – Yachting-RT”.
– Svetlana Krotova. In sailing in 1956. Started on the yacht “Ruff”, then switched to the M-class. And in 1959 became the champion of the USSR in the crew of Marina Sinyagina. In 1963 he received the title of Master of sports of the USSR. Is the coach office sailing GBU “school № 26” Moskomsporta. The founder of the children’s sailing regatta in Stroginskaya floodplain “Merry wind”, which in 2018 was held in the 36th time;
– Rostislav Novoderezhkin. In 1957 he won the USSR championship in class “M”, in 1965 – in the class of FD, in the same class repeatedly won competitions and participated in international regattas in England, Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Norway, USA. In the class “Carter 30” 11 times won the Cup Onega, three times – Aegean regatta (with transitions Moscow – Athens and back), also won the Cup of the Baltic sea (on the route Leningrad-Kaliningrad-Riga) and a Cup of the Black sea (Odessa-Sochi-Novorossiysk). To this day the 80-year-old Rostislav is the organizer and judge of a number of sailing competitions, an active promoter of sailing.applyawardsrecall