In Moscow held a meeting of jury members of the 11th National award “Sailor of the year”. They are considered received by the editor of magazine YACHT Russia of the application and the results of the voting determined the shortlist of nominees for the victory in each of 9 categories.
But first – who at this time became part of the jury. As always this is a reputable sailors of Russia and the editorial staff of the magazine YACHT Russia.
Senators Vasily Yuryevich – Chairman of the jury, acting yachtsman, publisher of Yacht Russia. Master of sports of international class.
Artur Grokhovsky donatovich –winner of the “Yachtsman of the year” in the nomination “the Best illumination of sailing competitions” (2009). Since 2012 – chief editor of magazine YACHT Russia.
Krotova Svetlana Nikolaevna – the ex-champion of the USSR, honored trainer of the USSR, “excellence in physical culture and sport”, the winner of the award “yachtsman of the year” in the category “coach of the year” (2013). Master of sports.
Litau, Nikolay Andreevich – the order of Courage, winner of medals “Blue water” (USA) and “art of navigation” (England), as well as the medals of Tillman (England) and Fastnet Award (Ireland). The winner of the award “yachtsman of the year” in the nomination “the Best distant sports campaign” (2013). Honored master of sports.
Pilchin Valeriy Yuryevich – President of the sailing Federation of the Moscow region. Master of sports of international class.
Senators Mikhail Yurievich – acting yachtsman, founder of the regatta “the Bank Cup”, the winner of the award “Yachtsman of the year” in the nomination “the Best organizer of the competition” (2011). Master of sports of international class.
Fedorova Natalia Borisovna – Director of children’s sailing school “Krestovsky island”, the main coach of Russian national team in sailing at the 2016 Olympics, the organizer of the regatta, the winner of the award “Yachtsman of the year” in the nomination “Best organizer of the competition” (2009, 2014) and “team of the year” (2016).
Shayduko Georgy – active yachtsman, silver medalist of the Olympic games of 1996 in Atlanta in the class “Soling”, world champion, Europe, USSR and Russia, laureate of the award “yachtsman of the year” in the nomination “For contribution to the development of sailing” (2017). Honored master of sports.
Now, when you met with the members of the jury, it’s time to talk about solutions. As already mentioned, the results of the voting were identified a short-list of nominees. Here is the list.
The yachtsman of the year:
– Denis Taradin. Was No. 1 in the world ranking kiteboarders from 1 January to 30 September this year. The champion of Asia and Russia. Took third place in the relay at the world Championships. Bronze medalist at the USA.
– Dmitry Samokhin. In 2019 won the race “champion of Champions”, held in San Remo during the jubilee regatta in honor of the 90th anniversary of the Dragon class. Won The Cup In Marblehead. First place at the Hans Detmar Wagner Cup at lake Garda, and first place at the Grand Prix of Germany.
– Sergey Komissarov. Bronze medalist of the world championship, European Championships, Universiade. Multiple champion of Russia in the class “Laser standard”. In 2019 won for Russia a license to participate in the Olympic games in Tokyo.
Yachtswoman of the year:
– Valeria Garashchenko. Became the very first European Championships in Snowkiting. Gold medalist of the European championship in kiteboarding Championships and silver at the European championship in command offset. Was second at the world Championships in kiteboarding among athletes under the age of 19.
– Alexander Lukoyanov. In 2018, became the champion of Russia in the class “Optimist”. The winner of the championship of Russia in class of Europe. In 2019 he won the championship of Russia, in the European Cup and the European championship among athletes under 16 years in the Laser 4.7 class. Bronze medalist of championship of Europe among athletes till 17 years in the Laser Radial class.
– Reznikov, Jan. Bronze medallist at world and European Championships and Youth Olympics in the Windsurfing class Techno 293. After the transition to the windsurfer RS:X became the second in the World Sailing championship in Poland and then won silver at the world championship. Winning the national championship, made it to the main team of Russia.
Coach of the year:
– Roman Shumsky. Since 1975 and to this day works as a coach for children in the CSK of the Navy. Has trained over 20 masters of sports and over 20 masters of sports of international class, prize-winners and winners of competitions of the highest rank.
– Sergey Vanin. Coaching career started in 1980. Prepared 65 masters of sports. Currently the head coach of the national team of the Moscow region. Works at the Center for the Olympic sports of the Moscow region.
– Alex Chibizov. Coach best Russian kiters Denis Taradina and Valerie Garashchenko, burst into the elite of a new kind of Olympic program.
For the promotion of sail:
– Andrey Sharkov. On account of his hundreds of publications in social networks, as well as the organization of the issue of “was” – the newspaper of the Russian cruising club , whose President is Andrey Sharkov.
– Maxim Be Confused. The Creator of the Internet community “hand in hand. Only ahranoth”, is designed both for professional sailors and beginners. Is the founder and the ideological inspirer of a unique Russian “Yacht radio” uniting all who love sailing.
– Larisa Larionova. In 2019, celebrated 50 years of work by the photographer. Winner of numerous photo contests, the Republican category judge since 1974, teacher of the highest category.
The best distant sports campaign:
– The yacht “daughter of the wind”, captain Victor Languages. Successfully completed round-the-world nonstop solo voyage under the slogan “Golden age of Russia” in the course of which the yachtsman turned 69. In the sea was 6 months and one day, and they built their own boat has no autopilot, and it’s a matter of principle!
– The yacht Lady Mary, the captain Andrey Klochkov. During a family circumnavigation team Travely Family, and that Andrew and Marina Klochkova, their daughters Anastasia and Lada, have crossed the oceans, visited the southern Islands of Cape horn and the coast of Antarctica. About their adventures XO Marina says in her blog.
– Yacht Inspiration II, captain Vladimir Karataev. In August 2019 have returned to Kaliningrad from the circumnavigation, which lasted three years. A very small part of this long journey Vladimir walked with a partner, but the Pacific and Indian oceans, part of the Atlantic, Mediterranean, Red and Baltic sea was alone.
Best organizer of sailing events:
– “Wind force”. Organized by the company “wind Power” festival, the regatta, The Village has collected nearly 10 thousand spectators, and the competition for the Cup “wind Power” – 30 teams participating.
– Yuri Kryuchenkov. The organizer of the Championships and superiority of Russia on sailing. One of those who revived the Russian match race. Was the leader of the creation of the yacht club “Komatek”, whose Director General is. Largely due Kruchenkova Ekaterinburg is now famous for its regattas not only in Russia but also in the world.
– Moscow Collegium of advocates “Ulova and partners.” In the five years of existence of the project “Regatta “Cup of the bar”, created by Elena Uglovoy to promote sailing in the Russian legal community, was held on 20 regattas. Only in 2019 there were four of them, and participated in 120 attorneys and lawyers from all over Russia.
For contribution to the development of sailing:
– Sergey Moskovtsev. In 2000 he formed the Paralympic national team of Russia, becoming its head coach. Now engaged in the organization and construction of the Paralympic sailing center. Since 2012 till present – Executive Director of the Moscow sailing Federation.
– Yury Sitnikov. At the head of KB “Ricochet” developed and implemented in a series of many designs sailing yachts of the “Ricochet”. His “Ricochet-Micro” dispersed throughout the country in the amount of several thousand buildings.
– Vasily Kravchenko. The founder of the Russian Association of a class “the Finn”. Moreover, the Association develops all classes in Russia. The founder of the Student sailing League. Founded the portal “Sailing sportova”.
For loyalty to the sail:
– Valery Zakovorotny. Multiple winner of the USSR championship in a class “Finn”. The Representative Of Vladivostok. Honored trainer of the USSR. Still trains athletes.
– Dmytro Of Lublin. Sailing experience – ‘ 72! The oldest sailor of St. Petersburg. Since 1982 member of the Board of captains River yacht club, which he and his comrades managed to save from destruction.
– Sergey Borodinov. Participant of world and European Championships and Olympic games. The winner of the world Cup in the class “flying Dutchman”. A member of the legendary team Fazisi.
Sailing team of the year:
– SCORPIOS. The owner and skipper Dmitry Rybolovlev. In the autumn of 2019, the team became the world champion in the class of yachts ClubSwan 50.
– “LEVIATHAN”. The skipper Maksim Sheremetyev, the leaders of the team – Vadim Achinson, Maxim Titarenko, Mikhail Sheremet. In 2019, the team became the winner of the Nord Stream Race.
– ROSSKO. Skipper – Timothy Zhbankov. This year the team became the second in Central mass division 6 of the IRC Rolex Middle Sea Race behind the winner by only 4 seconds.
Recall that the owners of the 11-th National award “Sailor of the year” will be announced at a ceremony on 28 November in the Moscow state musical theatre of folklore “Russian song” (Olympiysky prospect, 14).