Humphrey Bogart: a yacht is more expensive than an Oscar
We are sure that you do not need to explain who the hero of the next material from our "coronavirus" series was. After all, the American Institute of Motion Picture Arts named Bogart the best actor in the history of American cinema!
In 1950, Humphrey Bogart moved with his ship to the Los Angeles Yacht Club.
– What for? they asked him.
– In search of fresh wind.
– Are you not afraid to lose your fun company?
“Rats run only from sinking ships.”
“Will you continue to prefer the men's company aboard mixed?”
– Women are good for everyone, but not on a yacht: you cannot write overboard with them.
– Your yacht is dear to you?
– I will sell anything, but I will always have a yacht!
That was Humphrey Bogart. Read –
164 Yesterday # 10082