In Moscow took place the meeting of the members of the jury the 10 th anniversary of the National award “Sailor of the year”. The results of the voting determined the shortlist of nominees.
Here are the contenders for victory in each of the 11 categories:
The yachtsman of the year:
– Sergey Komissarov. Bronze medalist of the world championship, European Championships, Universiade in China in class “Laser standard”, participant of the Olympic games in Rio. Multiple champion of Russia;
– Vladimir Krutskikh. The double world champion Finn-masters. In the current year won the first European championship the Finn-masters. Raising a son who also shows good results in sail – including at the international level;
– Daniil Krutskikh. The youngest MSIC among the sailors of Russia, the winner of the championship of Europe in class “Laser standard” in the age group under 19 years bronze medallist in the overall ranking.
Yachtswoman of the year:
– Elena Kalinina. The only Russian athlete showing outstanding results in international kiteboarding competitions. This year won silver medals at the world Championships in Aarhus, at the European Championships in warnemünde, on the stage of the world Cup in Weifang;
– Alexander Lukoyanov. Despite her young age (13 years old), set a record in the Russian sailing – not just made in international and national Championships in four classes of yachts (“Optimist”, “Europe”, “Laser 4.7”, 29er), but also was the winner or prize-winner in three of them;
– Reznikov, Jan. After several years of Windsurfing became the bronze medalist of the world championship, European and Youth Olympic games.
Sailing team of the year:
Andnatoli logins. The owner and skipper of team Annapurna – champion of Europe in 2018 in the Dragon class;
– Pavel Kuznetsov, Eugene Neugodnikov. The owner and captain of the team “Tavatuy”, which is the second year in a row won the world championship gold in the Melges 32 class;
– Igor Rytov. The winner of last year’s 600-mile race Rolex Middle Sea Race around the island of Sardinia, this year has achieved at this regatta, winning the Double Handed division. With his team of Russian Bogatyrs became the bronze medalist of the world championship in the Melges 20 class.
Referee of the year:
– Veniamin Gusev. Committee member of the racing rules and appeals ryf, member of the Subcommittee match racing, test instructor videoconferencing ryf. In 2018 worked in 18 regattas.
– Sergey Bodies. Honored master of sports, Honored coach of Russia. Last year as a judge worked for 34 regattas, in the present – no less! Three times was among the nominees for “Judge of the year”, but every time I left the second;
– Svetlana Mansurova. Secretary of the largest national competitions, and in a completely different kinds of sailing races, from Junior racing fleet racing to cruising, from minsporta
Olympics Championships of Russia in a match race.
Coach of the year:
– Sergey Vanin. Experience of coaching experience of 38 years, has produced 65 master of sports. Currently – head coach of the Moscow region;
– Tatyana Zhuravleva. For 2015-2018 gg raised the level of the national team of Moscow on Windsurfing to the bar where almost every athlete is a member of the national team and fighting for the leading positions in the international arena. Prepares athletes for the Olympic games in 2024;
– Roman Shumsky. Working in CSK of the Navy since 1975 has Trained more than 20 masters of sports of international class and a number of strong athletes.
The best distant sports campaign:
– Daniil Gavrilov. Rusarc yacht Aurora under his command in 2018, made a long-distance sport cruise route St. Petersburg- Spitsbergen – Ilulissat (Western Greenland) – Murmansk – Victoria O. (Barents sea 80 gr NL) – Stavanger – Canary Islands – Cape Verde – Rio de Janeiro – Ponta del Este – Ushuaia-Antarctic Peninsula ( from the sea Wadala to 66 gr S) – Ushuaia – Ponta del este – Rio De Janeiro and further to the North-Western tip of Greenland. The crew is entirely Russian;
– Travely-Family. The family team of Andrew and Marina, and their daughters Anastasia and Frets, which makes a world tour on the yacht Lady Mary (Nauticat 40 1988 construction), known throughout Russia sailing – thanks to the blog, which leads XO Marina;
– Yacht “Akela”. For many years the students of “Makarovka” on the yacht “Akela” under the leadership of captain-coach Alexei Chegurov and senior assistant Anastasia Podobed are an incredible number of regattas on the Baltic sea, getting great experience in the participation in the competitions and in the management of a sailing yacht.
Children’s sailing school of the year:
– Sergey Vanin (PK Vodnik). One of the oldest yacht clubs in Russia and today continues the tradition on the development of young athletes;
– Maxim ivanychev (SBD “Sports school No. 26”). The school, located on the North-West of Moscow, famous for its enthusiasm for sailing. On-site school for the second year is the construction site, the old premises are demolished, the new not yet fully commissioned, which of course affects the training process. But the coaches and children in these difficult circumstances is not only not complain, but achieve great results! Proof – the success of Jana Reznikova;
– Sports school on sailing “Krestovsky island”. Created only a year ago, but was best shown results. At competitions of different level, the athletes of the school have won 55 gold, 54 silver and 38 bronze medals.
For contribution to the development of sailing:
– Sergey Dzhienbaev. The President of the Moscow sailing Federation. Ex-coach of Russia. Built a sailing shipyard in Taganrog. Develop national sailing shipbuilding. The owner and coach of the sailing school, sailing, kite surfing and Windsurfing in Anapa, which has produced more than 3,000 people;
– Andrey Kislov. 70 years of selfless service to the sail! Sailing started in 12 years (since 1948) in the Moscow yacht club DSO. Four-time medalist of the country. The President of FPS, 1976-1989 Soviet Union. Vice-President of the YRU 4 convocations (1976-1990);
– Anatoly Kondakov. Has helped conduct a variety of sailing competitions – “Bank Cup”, “Pskov sailing regatta”, “the Cup of R. E. Alekseev”, that on the Volga, a children’s sailing regatta “Cheerful wind” in the Strogino floodplain of Moscow. Its 70th anniversary was celebrated with creation of new project training yacht “Ruff”.
The best organizer of competitions:
– Vitaly Vladivostok. His brainchild – Yeisk Cup, the official championship of Russia on Windsurfing, which has been held since 1998. It is a kind of opening of the racing season in Russia: it attracts thousands of fans of active recreation from all regions of Russia;
– Denis Kotlyarov. The initiator of carrying out of the Open Cup of St. Petersburg state University sailing – Russia’s only international student regatta, which brings together teams from different regions of the world in the fight for the honor of their universities;
– Andrew Poltanov. Since 2002, pursuing the most mass and democratic regatta with a change of crews “Who is Who” in the yacht class “Luch”. Every year, the regatta is expanding its geography, attracting supporters of sail where sailing is not enough promoted or virtually absent.
The best coverage of sailing events:
– Alexey Fats. Director of public relations of the Yacht club of Saint-Petersburg. Leads in the media active in promoting sailing. Its videos and programs on the channel “the Match!” all the more popular among the viewers;
– Andrew Kirsanov. Author of publications about the stars of the world of sails, appearing regularly on the pages of Russian sailing magazines;
– Vladimir Snegirev. Journalist, writer, military journalist. Currently correspondent of the “Russian newspaper” in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe. Lights in the “WP” round-the-world race singles Golden Globe Race.
For loyalty to the sail:
– Anatoly Bolshakov. His 78-year-old, all respectfully called the Commander. Yacht captain began in 1979. On account of his many glorious victories in the sailing competition, there are far scientific trips – for example, the expedition to the Kuril Islands. Even in retirement, founded the “Association of Russian sailors in Turkey – Yachting-RT”;
– Svetlana Krotova. In sailing in 1956. Started on the yacht “Ruff”, then switched to the M-class. And in 1959 became the champion of the USSR in the crew of Marina Sinyagina. In 1963 he received the title of Master of sports of the USSR. Is the coach office sailing GBU “school № 26” Moskomsporta, the founder of the children’s sailing regatta in Stroginskaya floodplain “Merry wind”, which in 2018 was held in the 36th time;
– Rostislav Novoderezhkin. In 1957 he won the USSR championship in class M, in 1965 – in the class of FD, in the same class repeatedly won competitions and participated in international regattas in England, Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Norway, the USA, in the class “Carter 30” 11 times won the Cup Onega, 3 times the Aegean regatta (with transitions Moscow – Athens and back), the Cup of the Baltic sea (Leningrad-Kaliningrad-Riga), the Cup of Black sea (Odessa-Sochi-Novorossiysk). To this day the 80-year-old novoderezhkin is the organizer and judge of sailing events, an active promoter of sailing.