Cruise ship Tracker Princess
Princess Cruises offers travelers the complete package including comfortable accommodations, comprehensive on board entertainment, options for families with children and, of course, incredible shore excursions. As it was founded in 1965, the Princess Cruises company has been able to refine their itinerary selection, and now you can sail to destinations all over the world with a vast array of diverse itineraries.
The impressive selection presents over 160 itineraries that reach over 300 ports all around the globe, with sailings ranging from 7 to 100+ days on Princess World tours. The list of Princess cruise destinations include Alaska, Europe (and UK), the whole Caribbean, Bermuda, regular Panama Canal crossing cruises, the Mexican Riviera, South America and the Pacific Islands (with Hawaii and Tahiti), Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Canada and New England.
Playing with sled dog puppies on a cruise ship is probably the last thing one would ever imagine doing. However, it is one of the new activities available to guests on Princess Cruises Alaska itineraries. The North to Alaska enrichment program of the line, which debuted last year, gives passengers the chance to take pictures and interact with baby sled dogs in the atrium area. The dog handlers are on hand to talk about the unique Alaskan sport.
"Puppies in the Piazza" is between the three new features of North to Alaska. Travelers on Princess' Alaska cruises will be able to taste their own catch of the day for dinner. New fishing excursions, available on cruisetours and cruises, will allow passengers to select their preferred preparation by the culinary team onboard.
Additionally, cruisetour guests can meet climbers who have conquered the Denali, in the theater at Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge, Denali State Park. Outside the lodge they will have the chance to see a retired airplane, similar to the ones used to transport climbers to and from base camp.
Fishing and sled dog puppies activities are both complimentary. The Denali show bears at US$20 per person fee. The North to Alaska program is available on Coral Princess, Crown Princess, Grand Princess, Island Princess, Ruby Princess and Star Princess. Together, the six offer over 120 Alaska cruises in 2016.
Princess Cruises 2017 cruises to Europe include inaugural sailings of the newest ship of the line Majestic Princess. The season offers six ships with sailings to 119 destinations from the Mediterranean to the northernmost of Europe. Passengers can choose out of 64 itineraries and 153 departures, visiting 27 different countries. Debuting in April 2017, the Majestic Princess will first set sail on maiden European cruises with 5- to 28-day Mediterranean sailings from Athens, Barcelona and Rome.
In 2017 Princess offers the "More Ashore" program, crafting the new itineraries to give line's guests more opportunities to enjoy the culture and flavors of the region. With port calls that offer more time ashore, late night departures, an overnight, or a 2-day experience, during the day vacationers can see the sights and in the evening experience the nightlife of some destinations. The European highlights of the program include overnights in Saint Petersburg and Dublin, as well as late evening stays in over 15 countries.
- 7-days Caribbean (with Jamaica and Puerto Rico) from Fort Lauderdale FL
- Mediterranean, Norway, Norwegian Fjords and Iceland cruises from Southampton
- Repositioning Transatlantic
- (2016) 6-8-days from Fort Lauderdale to Southern Caribbean (Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao); 6-day to Western Caribbean (Cozumel, Belize, either Honduras/Costa Maya/Roatan)
- (2016) 14-days Caribbean Adventurer (Southern and Western Caribbean)
- (2016) 10-days Canada and New England from Quebec City to New York (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Boston, Massachusetts, Newport)
- (2016) 14-days Canada and Colonial America from Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale (Norfolk, Virginia, Bar Harbor, Maine, Sydney, Nova Scotia, Port Saguenay).
- (2017) 12-days British Isles cruises with last night stay in Edinburgh, a new late evening stay in Belfast, and an overnight in Dublin on select departures out of London (Southampton).
- 10-11-days round-trip cruises to Panama Canal from Fort Lauderdale (with Jamaica).
- 7-days Alaska cruise one-way to Whittier from Vancouver, and the reverse.
- Repositioning Florida-Alaska through Panama Canal (LA to Vancouver, Florida to Vancouver, and the reverse).
- (2016) 10-days partial and 15-days full Panama Canal cruises.
- 7-days Alaska cruises from Seattle (Alaska roundtrip)
- from LA:
- 3-days Ensenada from Los Angeles
- 4- and 7-days Ensenada and California
- 7-days Mexican Riviera
- 28-days Tahiti and Hawaii
- Repositioning Alaska to Los Angeles.
- (2016) 5-days Caribbean (stops in Princess Cays and Dominican Republic)
- (2016) 28-days Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa from LA to French Polynesia.
- (2017) Northern Europe, Scandinavia & Russia from London (Dover or Southampton) or Copenhagen, featuring an overnight in St. Petersburg.
- (2017) North Cape cruises to the Arctic Circle, visiting the Norwegian fjords.
- Australia-New Zealand & Tasmania from Melbourne:
- 13d AU to NZ (round-trip)
- 6d Tasmania (round-trip)
- Around Australia Grand cruise (from Fremantle, Melbourne and Sydney)
- 2-days cruise Melbourne to Sydney (and the reverse).
- 8-21-days (round-trip and one-way) cruises to New Zealand from Australia and the reverse (visiting Melbourne and Tasmania).
- ~1-month cruises Around Australia from Sydney
- 9-27-days Asia cruises (Yokohama round-trips) from Japan
- relocation between Australia and Asia.
- UK cruises departing from Southampton to Norwegian Fjords, Baltic, Mediterranean
- Western Caribbean cruises from Houston TX
- Mediterranean cruises from Rome, Barcelona, Athens, Istanbul
- Repositioning transatlantic to Europe from Florida.
- 15-days Hawaii cruises with Baja Ensenada from Los Angeles
- 10-days Mexican Riviera cruises with Baja California from LA
- 7-days Alaska cruises departing from Seattle WA
- Repositioning cruises to Alaska from California and the reverse.
- From San Francisco CA:
- 15d to Hawaii
- 10d to Mexico
- 10d to Alaska
- 7d Pacific Coastal
- (2016) year-round cruises from San Francisco to Hawaii, Mexico, Baja California, after the Summer season in Alaska.
- 15-days transit Panama Canal cruises to Florida from California, and the reverse from LA and Fort Lauderdale
- 11-days roud-trip Panama Canal cruises from Fort Lauderdale FL
- 7-days Alaska cruises to Vancouver from Whitter, and the reverse
- Repositioning transatlantic cruises
- 12-days Mediterranean cruises from Venice and Barcelona.
- (2016) 15-days Panama Canal cruises.
You might also like
MOKSHOP Awesome Cruise Ship Sun Princess Hard Case Protective Shell Cell Phone Cover For Apple Iphone 6 Plus (5.5 Inch) - PC 3D
1977 Sun Princess Cruise Ship Alaska Canada Original Print Ad (9759)
New Design Mousepad Sun Princess Cruise Ship Mouse Pad Non-Slip Neoprene Standard Size 9 Inch(220mm) X 7 Inch(180mm) X 1/8 Inch(3mm)
Office Product (IZ MousePad)
Island Princess, Sun Princess, Pacific Princess Cruise Ships Original Vintage Postcard
Entertainment Memorabilia (Kolor View Press)