San Pedro Cruise ship Terminal parking
Los Angeles, California
Port of Los Angeles
State Tidelands Trust
Pacific Cruise Ship Terminals
100 Swinford Street
San Pedro, California 90731
Driving Directions to the Port of Los Angeles:
The World Cruise Center at the Port of Los Angeles in San Pedro, California is approximately 18 miles south of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), 25 miles south of downtown Los Angeles and 6 miles west of Long Beach, with easy freeway access from both directions.
From LAX Airport
- Travel south on the San Diego Freeway (Interstate 405), then south on the Harbor Freeway (Interstate 110).
- Exit at Harbor Boulevard.
- Proceed straight through the Harbor Boulevard intersection.
- Turn right to enter the World Cruise Center.
Be sure to check your berth number for correct location/parking.
Parking Information and Fees:
World Cruise Center Parking
Parking Concepts Inc.
- Cost: $12 (maximum) per day, Cash, Travelers Checks, and Credit Cards Accepted
- Overnight parking: Available
- If you occupy more than one space you will be charged on all occupied space
- Shuttle: Courtesy shuttle from passenger terminal to parking lot. Shuttles are not wheelchair accessible.
- Lots 1 and 2 are open 9am to 6 pm. Lots 6, 7, and 8 are open 24 hours.
You might also like
MIAMI, FLORIDA - Framed Panorama Print with Mat
Home (Blakeway Worldwide Panoramas)
what is the name of the old navy ship that is docked near the catalina terminal at san pedro? | Yahoo Answers
SS Lane Victory As a rare surviving Victory ship, It is a US Historical Landmark
What is the adress to the Royal Carribean Cruise Line Terminal in San Pedro
Full-screen World Cruise Center Port of Los Angeles Berth 93, 92, & 91 San Pedro CA 90731 USA. Would you like directions? From Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) - West Los Angeles ? From Long Beach? More?